What is it all about?
Sziget-Budapest CITYPASS is your key to the city. Make the most out of your festival holiday, use all public transport possibilities within the city borders and enjoy the best spas and beaches Budapest has to offer with the help of this special pass.
Why would you need something like that?
Sziget is a small town in itself with many features, but you shouldn’t forget the fact that it’s in the heart of a great touristic city. CITYPASS is especially designed for Sziget fans who are:
- staying in the city and take public transport each day to get on the festival venue;
- interested in exploring the city, the special Budapest spa culture, or simply like chilling out on a beach to get ready for another afternoon and night of great party at the festival;
- planning to arrive earlier or stay longer, just to live out the touristic part of their holidays;
- only coming for a long weekend, but trying to make the most out of it in an easy and cost effective way.
What is included in the price?
- Free public transport: with CITYPASS there’s no need to buy any other tickets for public transport in Budapest by tram, bus, metro, or HÉV suburban railways, if you stay inside the city limits. More information on routes and timetables: www.bkv.hu.
- Free and discounted spa and beach entrance: with CITYPASS you can try Budapest’s world famous spas and great beaches. You can once enter a spa or beach of your own choice for free. After that you can get 20% discount from the entrance fees at all spas and beaches, as many times as you want.
- Free shuttle buses: with CITYPASS you can use the Sziget shuttle buses from Liszt Ferenc airport, free of charge.
- Free Sziget Boat: with CITYPASS you can use the Sziget boat service between the city center and the festival area, free of charge. You can also use the Sziget beach boat, taking you from the festival directly to Margit Sziget (Palatinus beach) and Pünkösdfürdő beach, also free of charge
- At least 50% discount on Budapest museum tickets.
- Discounted fare (at least 10% discount) from City Taxi.
- 20% discount at Budapest Zoo (more information)
- 30% discount at the Amusement Park of Budapest (more information)
- The CITYPASS is valid either for 2 or 13 days, depending on your preferences.
- CITYPASS is already a great deal the way it is, but the Sziget staff is working hard to include several other discount-priced services. We will keep you informed!
How much does it cost?
- 29 EUR for 13 days - 1 August (00.00h) - 13 August (24.00h)
- 9 EUR for 2 days - valid from the day of validation till the end of the next day (24.00h).